If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
openSUSE talk:YaST development
For maintaining these pages, refer to THE VISION, as sent to the mailing list for
In the short term, many things can break. But Don't Panic! We have A Plan!
- it has a part focused on NEWCOMERS
- it is UP TO DATE
- the common part: by having a designated MAINTAINER (mvidner)
- the module specific parts: by living in the same REPO as the code
- by publishing (and generating) it CONTINUOUSLY
- it is EASY TO EDIT, by favoring Markdown over DocBook and MediaWiki
- it is REACHABLE, by being well hyperlinked together
- we favor FREQUENT and SMALL improvements
This page was completely redesigned during Hack Week 10 (October 2013): "YaST Developer Happiness: Reboot the Documentation". Here is the last revision of the old content in case you need to pull out some forgotten old content.