tagline: From openSUSE
Published Release Notes Documents
- For older versions, see the Release Notes Archive.
- The release notes are also available as an RPM package on the openSUSE distribution. The name of this package is
release-notes-openSUSE. However, the package should be installed automatically. The package contains HTML and PDF versions of the release notes in multiple languages which are installed to
- The XML sources for the release notes are hosted on GitHub at github.com/openSUSE/release-notes-openSUSE. For information about contributing to the document, see the README on the repository page.
- You can translate the release notes on Weblate. For information about contributing to translations, see openSUSE:Localization team.
- 13.2, all versions of Leap, and Tumbleweed: https://github.com/openSUSE/release-notes-openSUSE (different branches for different versions)
- 13.1 and below: http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-doc/branches/release-notes/opensuse/
Wikipedia:Release notes - A short general definition of release notes and their content