The openSUSE Project will be guests of OSCON's NonProfit Pavilion with three days of exhibit hall time. We will be joining 15 other dotOrgs in the Pavilion.
- When - 18-20 July, 2012
- Where - Portland, OR
- Website - OSCON Site
- This is a large-scale event with thousands expected to attend
- Booth reservations secured by Bryen Yunashko
- Booth Sponsorship = $0
- We are awaiting details about booth specifications
- Electrical power will be additional
- Space = 8'x8' with standard 6' table
- Two Event Passes available for Staff
- Any additional volunteers will have to pay for pass
- PromoDVDs to be shipped by Alan Clark
- Booth Banner requires redesign
- All materials required to be ON table and nowhere else. We cannot use our backdrop banner here.
- Table will be four feet wide and counter-top height.
- We will ship openSUSE brochures
- We will ship openSUSE Summit postcards
- We will ship stickers.
- We will ship Summit poster in place of Summit banner.
- Additional marketing materials subject to availability
To be completed after event