openSUSE:Most annoying bugs 42.1
To directly report a bug against openSUSE Leap 42.1 - use "openSUSE Distribution". Here's a shortcut.
You can also view the list of all bugs
When adding a bug to this page, please always include a link to the bugreport in bugzilla.
- Bug #955167
- Symptoms: X cannot be started with gdm using fglrx
- Problem: Unknown
- Workaround: Switch to a different displaymanager like xdm, lightdm, sddm
- Bug #953778
- Symptoms: KDE displaymanager unusable with lots of users
- Problem: No user name entry, trying to mount every user's home
- Workaround: modify /etc/sddm.conf and define a different theme and maximum UID
- See also: Bug #953778
- Bug #953737
- Symptoms: KDE displaymanager fails in VirtualBox guest
- Workaround: Turn off 3D acceleration in VirtualBox manager