If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
openSUSE:Most annoying bugs 13.1 dev
To directly report a bug against openSUSE 13.1 - use "openSUSE Factory" for now, here's a shortcut.
openSUSE 13.1 RC 2
- fish and sftp protocols don't work on Dolphin (bug #830465)
Workaround: use another client, such as Filezilla
- KDE bluedevil doesn't work with new bluez5
Workaround - use bluetoothctl from cli
openSUSE 13.1 RC 1
- zypper dup locks up Bug #802525. Workaround: make sure to keep a root shell open while zypper dup is running. Run "killall dbus-send" when zypper dup hangs at rtkit.
- Time is always UTC Bug #845530. Workaround: Change link at /etc/localtime to point to the correct time zone in /usr/share/zoneinfo/.
- EFI secure boot does not work Bug #841426. Workaround: disable secure boot. On a system with another boot manager do not enable secure boot. With secure boot enabled GRUB will not find another boot loader on the same hard disk.
- A new applet named plasma-nm is installed on KDE4 systems rather than plasmoid-networkmanager, also known as NetworkManager-KDE4.
'The new applet, which is intended for 13.2, works for simple connections, but is incomplete Bug #845909.Workaround: Install plasmoid-networkmanager package, which will uninstall plasma-nm, then log out.
openSUSE 13.1 Beta 1
- A live 32bit USB self-destructs Bug #841392
- Networkmanager displays "Network disconnected" icon always even if connected. - Networkmanager does not show any WLAN signal information - Networkmanager network selection is very badly implemented (compared previous versions) - There is no button to put machine in standby/suspend mode manually
- PCManFM and other apps don't take the selected theme in "Customize Look and Feel": Bug #841542
openSUSE 13.1 Milestone 4
- After installation, I don't have network (same issue as 12.3).
(I used the file: openSUSE-Factory-GNOME-Live-Build0652-i686.iso)
- Started the installation in my language (there's an option to do that) and after full installation there was half English, half my language. The issue comes since version 12.1. Bug #807013
openSUSE 13.1 Milestone 3
Plasma unstable on i586 installs Bug #829298
Workaround: Remove launchers from panel https://bugzilla.novell.com/show_bug.cgi?id=829298#c25>.
openSUSE 13.1 Milestone 2
- ... add above ...
openSUSE 13.1 Milestone 1
- KDE branding is upstream
- System is still using 12.3 repos, need to change manually