openSUSE:Most annoying bugs 13.1
- Bug #841542
- Bug #848748
- Symptoms: The xf86-video-intel X.org driver shows black artifacts while scrolling in firefox or crashes when using Empathy.
- Problem: The xf86-video-intel X.org driver in 13.1 uses the newer SNA acceleration by default, which is not that stable.
- Workaround: SDB:Switch_xf86-video-intel_to_UXA
- Bug #876503
- Symptoms: After updating screen to version 4.2 it's not possible to attach to a running 4.0 session.
- Problem: Upstream changed the message format with this major update.
- Workaround #1: Lock the screen package as long as you need to keep old sessions running.
- Workaround #2: The 4.2 update was canceled, so just reinstalled the original screen 4.0 package.
- Bug #801311
- Symptoms: YaST only displays partial translations in GTK UI.
- Problem: The Gtk UI loads some translations from a wrong directory, moreover the gtk.po translations are not complete.
- Workaround: Wait for a maintenance update.
- Bug #857372
- Symptoms: Printing on network printers broken
- Problem: Systemd socket activation does not work
- Workaround: Start cups manually
- Bug #849752
- Symptoms: If a name for a RAID is entered for an essential filesystem other than '/', the system does not start up (blank screen after Grub2).
- Problem: A technical detail of the RAID command "mdadm" and how it uses the hostname in addition to the supplied name.
- Workaround: Leave the field "RAID Name (optional)" blank.