openSUSE:Most annoying bugs 12.3
- Bug #808319 OpenGL applications report that they cannot operate /dev/nvidiactl. Or GNOME only showing a blank screen with a mouse pointer. (NVIDIA driver being installed)
- Workaround: Add local users to video group
- Bug #821889 cifstab and cifs init script missing in samba-client package
- Symptoms: /etc/samba/cifstab and /etc/init.d/cifs are missing after the samba-client package got updated.
- Problem: Formerly configured shares are not mounted while the system starts up.
- Workaround: Update the cifs-utils package and move configured mount points from /etc/samba/cifstab.rpmsave to /etc/samba/cifstab.
- Bug #809119 ssh installation blocked by SuSEFirewall service
- Symptoms: During 2nd stage of ssh installation, YaST freezes.
- Problem: It's blocked by SuSEFirewall service. Environment variable SYSTEMCTL_OPTIONS that should prevent such behavior is not set.
- Workaround: When logged in for second time to start 2nd stage of installation, call
instead of plain yast.ssh