If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
openSUSE:KDE Meeting 20140125
Meeting 25th January 2014
For discussion this week:
1 KDE for openSUSE 13.2 - Do we follow upstream and move to KDE 4.13/Baloo or remain with 4.12/Nepomuk
2 KlyDE ? Moving forward or dropping it
3 Cloverleaf items that would be interesting and nice to haves for openSUSE 13.2
4 KF5 Status
5 AOB, Q&A
- we will track KDE upstream released for openSUSE 13.2 (most likely this will be 4.13.x)
- From now on team meetings will be held on Saturday evening at 8 pm CET. Next meeting on 8 February
- SFaulken to push the cloverleaf systemsettings to KUSC as a starting point for further optimizations
- tittiatcoke will create a wikipage where everybody can indicate optimizations, etc.
- tittiatcoke to announce tlp as a new package for Factory.