Home Wiki > openSUSE:KDE Meeting 20130205
Sign up | Login

openSUSE:KDE Meeting 20130205

tagline: From openSUSE

Meeting 5th February 2013

For discussion this week:

  • Final validation before Pre-release 12.3. Do we need any improvements/fixes for 12.3 ? (tittiatcoke)
  • KDE 4.10.0 status. (tittiatcoke)
  • KDE:Release:410 repository. (tittiatcoke)

Generic all-time topics:

  • Action Items
  • status report
  • Q&A, misc


#action alin contact Legal with regards to the licenses for Simon.
#action cb400f Drop 11.4 for KUA
#action tittiatcoke talk to vhanda about https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-18934 and the fileindexers
#action tittiatcoke switch off the new nepomukfileindexer by default and push to 12.3
#action cb400f Make a start with a wiki page for apper

Old non-finished Action items

#action wstephenson will work on ksuseinstall (bug#671578)
#action tittiatcoke ask llunak if he is willing/interested to support ksuseinstall. If not then ksuseinstall will be dropped
#action wstephenson & einar77 create a patch-formatter to add the kde standard headers.
#action all Think about the current bug reporting/solving process and how it could be improved
#action kokeroulis, terietor, tigerfoot Validate if there is BoF session at osc12 regarding a new bugzilla instance for openSUSE and if possible participate.
#action tittiatcoke check with cartman with regards to bug #659153