openSUSE:KDE Meeting 20120411

Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting 11th April 2012

For discussion this week:

  • Care and revision of this kde page: --Linuxsusefan 12:57, 5 April 2012 (MDT)
  • Do we as KDE Team have to take care to get pot files for KDE specfic files (update-desktop-files-kde-services.pot, kde4-openSUSE.pot) updated for translators, as I recently changed two strings there. (Even if I don't know how to generate them.) -- ctrippe

Generic all-time topics:

  • status report
  • Q&A, misc


#action wstephenson ask eugene about a modern but simple design for kdelive webpage
#action wstephenson_home find out how to generate the pot files for openSUSE specific KDE translations

Old non-finished Action items

#action wstephenson blog about last meeting's decisions
#action tittiatcoke to update apper to the latest version
#action rabauke evaluate akonadi-google (not -googledata) for default install