tagline: From openSUSE
Geektrix is an open source competition which will be held in two phases. The first phase will include a set of smaller set of tasks that can be usually completed in 2-3 days.The purpose behind this is to help new contributors identify their interests. This phase will go on for a month.
The second phase will consist of a longer project where contributors will have some well defined projects to be finished in 3 months.
Students from this competition would definitely be given preference for GSoC projects.
For Students :
- Anyone who is interested who wants to take up their first open source project is definitely welcome.
For Mentors :
- openSUSE and any other organisation that has participated or expressed interest along with openSUSE in previous years Google Summer Of Code is eligible for mentoring.
A short intro and then list the member with a link to the wiki members page.
How to join
This should include answers to questions like
- When is someone eligible to join?
- What has one to do to join?
- Is openSUSE Membership required for the task?
Links, resources, etc.