openSUSE @ Fosscomm 2016
This page is part of the Advocate Events. On the link you can find more events where openSUSE is, will be or has been present.
Event website Fosscomm 2016
* Location: Athens, Greece * Date: 16-17 April 2016 * Opening Times: 9:00-18:00
* How many attendees does the event have? * Who is organizing this event?  * What are the target visitors for this event? technical students/FOSS contributors/FOSS users * Registration required? No * Who is organizing this event from openSUSE? Nikos Mantas (User: orion_0)
Of course, events need to be promoted! Social media:
- See our social media contacts page to get the official openSUSE channels to promote your event
- what's the hashtag of the event? #fosscomm2015 Tweet that #openSUSE is coming!
- facebook event page
- openSUSE facebook event page, if relevant? Do some openSUSE posts!
- mail to project, marketing and aadvocates mailing lists done?
- blogs: blog 2 blog 3
Attendees, presence and travel info
Who will attend from/for openSUSE? Please fill in your name if you're going. And arrival & departure date & time so maybe you can share a train or cab, and we might organize a hotel together. In case you need travel support (see * below) fill in your estimated travel costs.
||Helps at booth
||Gives a talk (about)|
|User:Geeko||openSUSE LAND||I am green!||Of course I help at booth!||Will talk about small green animals.|
|Alexandosuse||openSUSE GR||I am green!||Of course I help at booth!||Will talk about Leap|
|User:Diamond_gr||Thessaloniki||Green to the bone||Sure||I'll talk about tumbleweed|
|User: Drakevr||Thessaloniki||I am green!||Sure||Not sure yet what I'll talk about|
|orion_0||Athens||Green to the bone||Of course I help at booth!||Not sure yet what I'll talk about|
|skiarxon||Athens||Green to the bone||Of course I help at booth!||Not sure yet what I'll talk about|
|Etern4L||Athens||Green to the bone||Of course I help at booth!||Not sure yet what I'll talk about|
Some material is needed for the booth setup. Please add things you are able to provide: