osc14 in Dubrovnik
- 50 Talks recorded.
- 35 hours total. 42 Minutes on average.
- 16 GB total encoded in webm format, 320 MB on average.
- [tinyurl.com/osc14youtube YouTube playlist] direct link
- 1.3 TB raw video were processed on a 2HE server machine with 12 CPUs.
- We streamed 3 rooms in parallel, during 4 days via bambuser
- Two hours after the talks ended on Monday, everything was upladed, and we could shut down the server.
- 60 Talks, 42 hours
- YouTube playlist
- 1.8 TB raw video on Stella's poor server
- Streamed 3 rooms, 4 days via bambuser
- The conference begins by openSUSE News
- oSC13 second day by openSUSE News
- oSC13 third day by openSUSE News
- oSC13: The Infomercial by openSUSE News
- The Unforgotten Heroes of oSC13 by openSUSE News
- From Thessaloniki with love by Vincent Untz
- oSC13 is over, but there are more to come, join us. by Kostas Koudaras
- A fantabulous #openSUSE conference is over... by Efstathios Iosifidis
- openSUSE Conference 2013 in Greece by Shayon Mukherjee
- oSC13…was awesome!!! by Alexandros Vennos
- openSUSE Conference 2013 – Event Report by Giannis Konstantinidis
- openSUSE Conference is Over! by openSUSE Team @ SUSE
- The openSUSE Team at oSC13 by Robert Schweikert
- The openSUSE Team at oSC13 by openSUSE Team @ SUSE
- oSC13: I love the Geeko, Greeko by Marcel Kühlhorn
- openSUSE 2013 in Thessaloniki Memories by Redon Skikuli