If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
So you have found a bug in snapper. Before creating a new bug report at http://bugzilla.opensuse.org/, please check the documentation at http://snapper.io/ and search for existing bugs, both in bugzilla and on https://github.com/openSUSE/snapper/issues. Maybe the bug is already fixed so please install all updates on the system.
When creating a new bug report please include the following information in the bug report:
- Decription of the problem you have and the console output showing the problem.
- The exact version of all snapper packages installed. These can be queried with 'zypper se -s snapper'.
- Output of 'snapper list-configs' and 'snapper list'. If another config than root is affected provide the output of 'snapper snapper --config <config> list'.
- If the config root is affected the output of 'btrfs subvolume get-default /' and 'btrfs subvolume list /'.
- The file /var/log/snapper.log.
- If snapper or snapperd generates a segmentation fault attach the core dumps by using coredumpctl.