openSUSE:Asia Summit 2018
openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018
[ openSUSE.Asia Summit x COSCUP x GNOME.Asia Summit ]
About openSUSE.Asia Summit
openSUSE.Asia Summit is one of the great events for openSUSE community (i.e., both contributors, and users) in Asia. Those who usually communicate online can get together from all over the world, talk face to face, and have fun. Members of the community will share their most recent knowledge, experiences, and learn FLOSS technologies surrounding openSUSE.
This event at Taipei is the fifth in openSUSE.Asia Summit. Following the first Asia Summit in Beijing 2014. The past Asia Summits have had participants from China, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, and etc.
COSCUP is an annual conference held by Taiwanese open source community since 2006. It is's a major force of free software movement advocacy in Taiwan. The event is often held with talks, sponsor and communities booths, and Birds of a feather. In addition to international speakers, many Taiwanese local open source contributors often give their talks here. The chief organizer, staffs, and speakers are all volunteers.
COSCUP's aim is providing a platform to connect open source coders, users, and promoters, and promote FLOSS with the annual conference. The conference is free to attend because of the enthusiastic sponsors and donator.
Call for Proposal
- The deadlines of call for proposals and application for TSP: 15 June 2018.
- Notification to speakers: 25 June 2018
- openSUSE.Asia Summit Community Day: 10 (Friday) August 2018.
- openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018: 11 (Saturday) and 12 (Sunday) August 2018.
More details , please visit: openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018 Taiwan: Call for proposals is open
- The competition is open now and ends on 30 June 2018.
- Deadline: 30 June 2018 UTC 13:00
- Review Design: 1 – 2 July 2018
- Voting period: 3 – 10 July 2018
- Announcement Winner: 11 July 2018
More details and The Rules of the Contest, please visit: openSUSE.Asia Summit 2018 Logo Competition
Call for lighting talks