This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org

openSUSE:ALP/Workgroups/Git-Packaging-Workflow/Minutes/20220921

Jump to: navigation, search

ALP: Build Service Git-Packaging Workflow

Meeting Wednesdays at 07:00 UTC in

https://meet.opensuse.org/alp-git-packaging-workflow

Attendees

  • Adrian Schröter
  • Adam Majer
  • Bernhard Wiedemann
  • Bruno Leon
  • Frederic Crozat
  • Ludwig Nussel
  • Jiří Srain
  • Dirk Müller
  • Stephan Barth
  • Alberto Planas
  • Stephan Kulow
  • Eduardo Navarro
  • Marcus Meissner
  • David Anes
  • Dan Čermák

Discussion Items

  • Action Item Review
    • Still WIP security + build status reporting
  • Dan looked at git-verify(https://gitlab.com/JanZerebecki/git-verify)) but couldn’t get it to work
  • maintenance workflow workgroup
    • it is clear that the current maintenance workflow relies on OBS mechanics that won’t work on git based packaging anymore
    • Bruno and Dan will be in that group
    • the request was about a workgroup that identifies issues in maintaining packages in git, not about doing maintenance with git

Action Items

  • AI: snbarth setup new workgroup
  • AI: dan+snbart create new pages ## Old Action Items
  • AI: dirk setup security & monitoring on the gitea instance (currently apparmor profile was added)
  • AI: all: start using the git packaging workflow and identify the quirks
  • AI: Dan to review documentation on how to use git based packages (https://open-build-service.org/help/manuals/obs-user-guide/cha.obs.scm_bridge.html#sec.obs.obs_scm_bridge))
  • AI: Adrian and snbarth to see how build status can be reported in the gitea webui for a particular source state