If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
About Me edit
My name is Sascha Peilicke (speilicke AT suse DOT com) and I'm a happy SUSE employee. There I primarily work on SUSE Cloud and the Open Build Service, but I'm also a package maintainer and do package reviews for Factory and maintained openSUSE version.
Packaging efforts in the openSUSE Build Service:
- Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup A Nethack-like dungeon crawler game.
- Musicbrainz Picard A Qt-based audio tagger that supports tagging masses of files in parallel (and looking up their metadata in the interwebs)
- libfunambol C++ SyncML client library
- Devel:Languages:Go The Go programming language and packages.
- Devel:Languages:Ruby:Extensions Many gems
- Devel:Languages:Python Almost everything ;-)
- Devel:Languages:Python3 Same here
- Devel:Languages:Erlang erchef (chef-11) and it's dependencies, general Erlang
- Cloud:OpenStack And all of it's sub-projects
Others than that, I started openSUSES Continuous Integration infrastructure and maintain it (and the Jenkins package in devel:tools:building).