If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
About DaeHyun Sung edit
My Name is DaeHyun Sung(성대현,成大鉉,ソン・デヒョン).
My Surname is Sung(성/成), First name is DaeHyun(대현/大鉉).
- Korean Hangul(한글) notation: 성대현
- Korean Hanja(한자/漢字) notation: 成大鉉
- GNOME Foundation Member in Korea (2017.05.22~)
- LibreOffice Korean Team Leader (2017.10.23~)
- The Document Foundation Member in Korea (2019.01.01~)
- Contributed to GNU libunistring, LibreOffice, KDE kcharselect, GNOME gucharmap, GNOME characters, GNOME polari, etc.
I’m from Korea Peninsular South-east Area, Gyeongsang Province(경상도/慶尙道) region, Korea.
Now, I live in south-east side of Seoul(서울), Korea.
My mother tongue is Gyeongsang dialect of Korean. But I can speaks Both Standard Korean[표준말 or 표준한국어/標準韓國語] and Gyeongsang dialect of Korean[경상도사투리 or 경상방언/慶尙方言].
Twitter : @studioego
Github : https://github.com/studioego
I contribute to improve Korean Language on FLOSS in my spare time mostly.
Also, I’m learning East Asian Languages(such as Mandarin Chinese, and Japanese).
Because, Three Languages(Chinese, Japanese, Korean) use Chinese Character 漢字(It also called "Ideographs") and share a similar culture.
I am curious as I study the commonalities and differences in studying East asian languages.Also I translate into Korean on many of FLOSS(Free/Libre Open Source Software). and I visit some historic site and take pictures in Korea.