tagline: From openSUSE
About Me edit
- FULL NAME: Anastasios Ksouzafeiris
- BIRTHDAY: February, 9th 1989
- LOCATION: Thessaloniki (GR)
- PROFESSION: Computer Programmer & Systems Administrator
ME AND FOSS
- Linux user since 2003.
- One of the first members in Thessaloniki's Linux User Group
- I translate some weekly news in Greek openSUSE Weekly News in Greek
- Some contribute for Gnome Internationalization project in Greek Gnome Greek Translation team
- I have help organize Software Freedom Day at Thessaloniki with TheLUG in 2009
- Reading IT books and related stuff (Programming, Security Research etc), chatting with friends (mainly with my friends of openSUSE Greek Community), music (metal), cinema, and some tv series.
- My moto is IT is not just a job, IT is a way of life.
- Email: anastasis.ksouzafeiris at gmail dot com
- IRC: ankso @ freenode in #opensuse-marketing, #opensuse-el, #opensuse, #opensuse-project, #opensuse-security, #yast, #opensuse-kde, #opensuse-buildservice