If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
What I see as a problems in the article:
- Title markup is used instead of bold markup (semicolon or triple apostrophe), which created a next problem
- Table of Content is too large, which leads to the next problem
- Actual article starts on the second screen page; user has to scroll down, or press key Page Down
- Section titles are full of acronyms
- Capitalization not consistent with guidelines
- Template VersionNote makes article unnecessary long, which is yet another inconsistency with guidelines
In general, the whole software and distribution acquiring process description on the wiki needs rework to be brought up to date and in line with Help:Style. --Rajko m 03:46, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
Don't we need a line or two of explanation in the Java section why we have the repository for 11.3, 11.4 and Factory and not for 12.1 ? --Dich 08:40, 27 December 2011 (MST)
Is one repository missing?
I wonder if updates-non-oss is missing in the list of repositories that are official for opensuse 12.3. In the forums I was told that it is an error in the wiki documentation.
The repository that I find missing is: http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.3-non-oss/
If that is the case, then the page "additional package repositories" will also need to be updated by advising people to add 4 default repositories instead of 3: "For new Linux and openSUSE users it is recommended to use the 4 default repositories (OSS, Non-OSS, Update, Update-Non-OSS) and Packman. Later on when you familiarize yourself with package management you can add more."
- I just added repo. --Rajko m 20:24, 19 March 2013 (MDT)