If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
SDB Talk:Manual pages
...(probably mainly User:Rajko_m) are shown on http://old-en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Manual_Pages&action=history Regards --Pistazienfresser 10:49, 23 February 2011 (MST)
Why Not In The Main Namespace, Why Only In Plural, Why Without Redirects And Why Was The Only Redirect Deleted ? (done)
I found at last and by incident SDB:Manual pages hidden in the namepage for people with problems/developers and without any REDIRECT in the (main) namespache.
I thought of:
- why a writing with a capital letter also in "Pages"?
- the definition of and difference between the namespaches Main and SDB
- Naming conventions especially the section about redirects
- the use and usefulness of a page in the main namespache
- Defintions Of Terms Essential For Linux And Namespache For Beguinners Guides
- the usefulness of instantly getting to the right article just with (the default settings of) the internal search engine of wiki.opensuse
--Pistazienfresser 17:38, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Manual_pages&action=historysubmit&diff=24152&oldid=12477 => Thanks. --Pistazienfresser 10:52, 23 February 2011 (MST)