SDB:Installing a samsung printer
Installing a SAMSUNG printer within openSUSE is rather easy.
- Go to SAMSUNG's website and find your printer
- Click on support > driver and download the Linux driver, e.g. UnifiedLinuxDriver_0.99.tar.gz
- use dolphin to navigate to the downloaded file, right-click on it and extract its content
- move into the created folder (cdroot), you should see a file named autorun
- press F4 to open a konsole within dolphin and execute su - to become root (the " -" is important!)
- run sh ./autorun from the konsole and follow the instructions