How to find mirrors
You do not have to select a mirror yourself.
- If you use software.opensuse.org or download.opensuse.org, the server will take care of finding a mirror for you. It will automatically select one of the known and active mirrors from a database and redirect the download. See openSUSE:Build Service redirector for technical details on how this works.
- If you would like to use a different mirror, or want to see a complete list of all mirrors where you could download a file from, go to mirrors.opensuse.org.
- For any file on download.opensuse.org, you can click on link named Mirrors which will show mirrors assorted for your location. You can have a look at http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/openSUSE-stable/iso/ for example.
- If you miss a certain mirror, please tell us, by sending an email to admin @ opensuse.org.
- If you operate a mirror yourself, or plan to do so, the page Mirrors infrastructure might interest you.