If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
As a modern Linux operating system openSUSE MicroOS is
- Small: Lightweight images designed to be deployed for a specific use case
- Scalable: Optimized for large deployments while capable as a single machine OS
- Always up-to-date: Updates are automatically applied without impacting the running system
- Resilient: In case of trouble the system automatically rolls back to last working state
- Fast: Doesn't ship with baggage that slows it down
In other words openSUSE MicroOS is an operating system you don't have to worry about. It's designed for but not limited to container hosts and edge devices. Due to the focus on unattended operation it's especially suited for large deployments. openSUSE MicroOS inherits the openSUSE Tumbleweed and SUSE Linux Enterprise knowledge while redefining the operating system into a small, efficient and reliable distribution.