Contributions to Enlightenment
- take some task from TODO list (contact us first so we don't work on the same at the same time)
- provide good bug reports
- packaging or openSUSE specific issues goes to openSUSE bugzilla, assign to firstname.lastname@example.org, Mention also if your E is from
- X11:Enlightenment:Factory or
- upstream issue, you can use Enlightenment bug report and CC Simotek
- output of
zypper se -sr <your_enlightenment_repo>
- Translate Enlightenment on Launchpad.
- The basic way of translating is creating template files with source code and merge them with existing translation files (or initializing your language if you are just about to start a new one), then submit them to Enlightenment Internationalisation List.
- Everything you need to know about translation is located at wiki.