If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
The OpenLDAP Project is a collaborative effort to develop a robust, commercial-grade, fully featured, and open source LDAP suite of applications and development tools. The project is managed by a worldwide community of volunteers that use the Internet to communicate, plan, and develop the OpenLDAP Suite and its related documentation.
OpenLDAP RPMs for SUSE Linux
RPM packages of current OpenLDAP releases for various SUSE Linux based products are available via the Buildservice project network:ldap:OpenLDAP and its subprojects. There are currently subprojects for the different release branches of OpenLDAP:
- for the most recent packages from the OpenLDAP 2.3 release branch
- for the most recent packages from the OpenLDAP 2.4 release branch
Additionally to one of the above repositories you might need to add the misc Repository which provides extra dependencies needed on some products (e.g. an updated version of BerkelyDB for SLES10).
OpenLDAP is currently split into the following subpackages:
- The server daemons (slapd, slurpd), their offline tools and documentation. Slapd is build with static support for the backends back-bdb, back-hdb, back-ldap, back-monitor and back-ldbm and most of available overlays.
- The meta backend as a dynamically loadable module and its documentation.
- The perl backend as a dynamically loadable module and its documentation.
- The client libraries (libldap and liblber)
- The commandline tools (ldapsearch, ldapmodify, etc.) with their man-pages
- The header and manpages needed to write your own LDAP aware software