Developer: KMyMoney development team
It's similar to MS-Money and supports
- different account types
- categorisation of expenses and incomes
- reconciliation of bank accounts and QIF import/export
- foreign currencies
- stock and bond investments with online update functionality
KMyMoney intends to provide all important features found in the commercially available, personal finance managers. The current release is closer than ever to that goal and more improvements are already planned or being tested.
KMyMoney strives to be the easiest open source personal finance manager to use, especially for the non-technical user. Using time tested double entry accounting principles, KMyMoney ensures that your finances are kept in correct order.
- Minor - See bug reports https://bugs.kde.org/
- In Leap 15.1 with version 5.05 feedback on launching is poor and configuring automatic quotes very challenging.