- 4x N1 cpu cores
- DDR4: Currently only Micron 8GB /16GB single/dual Rank DIMMs supported (part number: 9ASF1G72PZ-2G6D1)
- Standard UEFI boot environment
Because of PCIe patches which are not upstream yet, you must use an image from a Contrib repository which uses a patched kernel.
To get the serial output, please plug the USB cable. It will expose 4 ttyUSBx. The linux serial is on ttyUSB1.
- PCIe requires some patches which are not upstream: https://gitlab.arm.com/arm-reference-solutions/linux/-/commits/n1sdp/ but are added to the devel:ARM:15.4:Contrib:N1SDP repository.
- On early versions, the case front panel USB 3.0 ports and & audio jacks are NOT connected/usable. They have been removed on later versions.
- Check the documentation for latest known issues.