This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org
The Einstein A20 is a very compact (75x50mm, Credit Card size) Allwinner A20 ARM dual core based device.
- Allwinner A20, ARM Cortex A7 1.0Ghz, Mali 400 MP2 complies with Open GL ES2.0/1.1
- 1GB DDR3 RAM memory
- 8GiB eMMC
- AP6210 onboard, wifi 802.11 abg/n, Bluetooth 4.0. Supply Ipex connector, can support ceramic antenna, FPC antenna, telescopic antenna.
- RTC with dedicated battery connector
- USB OTG
- Li-Po battery charger with dedicated battery connector
- IPEX connector for CVBS signal.
- 200 pins stamp hole package
There is no openSUSE image yet, likely because there is no upstream support so far.