This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org
The Ampere eMAG is an AArch64 SoC which includes 32 armv8 cores.
- 32 Arm v8 64-bit CPU cores up to 3.3 GHz with Turbo
- 32 KB L1 I-cache, 32 KB L1 D-cache per core
- Shared 256 KB L2 cache per 2 cores
- 32 MB globally shared L3 cache
- 8x 72-bit DDR4-2667 channels
- Advanced ECC and DDR4 RAS features
- Up to 16 DIMMs, 1 TB/socket
- 42 lanes of PCIe Gen 3, with 8 controllers
- 4 x SATA Gen 3 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- Standard UEFI boot environment
Please follow the generic instructions found at Installing openSUSE ARM for AArch64 EFI based systems.