If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
The Ampere Altra is an AArch64 SoC which includes up to 80 armv8.2+ cores based on Neoverse N1.
- From 32 to 80 Arm v8.2+ 64-bit CPU cores up to 3.3 GHz
- 64 KB L1 I-cache, 64 KB L1 D-cache
- 1 MB L2 D-cache
- Supporting eight, 2DPC, 72-bit DDR4-3200 channels
- Up to 4 TB per socket
- 128 lanes of PCIe Gen4 per socket and support for 192 PCIe Gen4 lanes in 2P configuration that are bifurcatable down to x2
- Standard UEFI boot environment
Please follow the generic instructions found at Installing openSUSE ARM for AArch64 EFI based systems.
As based on Neoverse N1, 32-bit is supported only in userspace