(Redirected from Gnotes)
Gnote is a single-user desktop wiki note-taking application.
Screendump of Gnote.
- Linking to other notes
- Backlinking (shows notes that link to the current links)
- Import Tomboy notes
- Export to HTML
- Synchronization using WebDav
- Plugin support
It's a port of Tomboy. While Tomboy requires the Mono framework, Gnote does not.
Installation is very easy in GNOME 3 and later:
- search for "Gnote" in GNOME Shell and click the icon
- If it's not installed, GNOME Software will open
- Click the Install button
You also uninstall from GNOME Software.
- Tomboy - the original
- GNOME Notes is a simpler note application in GNOME
- More GNOME software