A GNS3 Screen
Download for openSUSE:
Developer: * Jeremy Grossmann (PL) from EPITECH Paris, France
- David Ruiz (blog) from EPITECH Paris, France
- Romain Lamaison from EPITECH Paris, France
- Aurélien Levesque from EPITECH Paris, France
- Xavier Alt from AJM Technologies S.A., Luxembourg
License: GNU GPL
GNS3 is a excellent complementary tool to real labs for administrators of Cisco networks or people wanting to pass their CCNA, CCNP, CCIP or CCIE certifications.
It can also be used to experiment with features of Cisco IOS or to check configurations that need to be deployed later on real routers.
This project is an open source product that may be used on multiple platforms, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS X.
To allow complete simulations, GNS3 is strongly linked with:
- Dynamips, an IOS emulator which allows users to run IOS binary images from Cisco Systems.
- Dynagen, a text-based front-end for Dynamips.
- Pemu, a PIX emulator.