The FreeMedForms project is a full set of medical applications (EMR, prescriber, drugs interaction checker, ICD10 coding assistant...). The project is administrated and developed by a community of medical doctors and computer scientists. The complete set of applications is freely available without charges and is released with the full source code. You can contact the FreeMedForms team via our email address email@example.com.
- multi Operating Systems (Linux, MacOs, Windows, FreeBSD)
- Full EMR
- Drug-drug interaction manager
- Patient-drug interaction (partial)
- ICD10 coding assitant
- Local use (SQLite) or network connected (MySQL)
- Special Collection for Doctors and Clinical needs.