If you did not migrate your account yet, visit https://idp-portal-info.suse.com/
- Client for Dropbox cloud storage
- Developer:Please add developer...
- License:Propertiy software
Dropbox simplifies the way you create, share and collaborate. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe.
To learn about Dropbox features and pricing, visit dropbox.com.
Help and assistance
Dolphin already has a built-in service for Dropbox but it is inactive by default. You need to activate it manually.
- Open Dolphin file manager.
- In toolbar, click "Control" > "Configure Dolphin...", open configuration dialog.
- Click "Services" section on the left panel.
- Check "Dropbox" on service list.
- Click "OK" to save.
- Restart Dolphin.
Now in your Dropbox folder, you have file sync indicators and context menu for sharing.
If you installed Dropbox with GNOME/Nautilus, the Nautilus Dropbox plugin should be installed automatically. The plugin provides features like sync indicators and context menu actions.