This wiki was updated to MediaWiki 1.37. If you notice any issues, please report them to admin[at]opensuse.org
Archive:Board meeting 2020-09-29
Present: Axel, Gerald, Marina, Stasiek, Vinz
Marina got delayed so we restarted the meeting half an hour later, then also including her.
- Gerald wonders whether we have / should have / can get a general presentation?
- Use cases: events, new partners, new colleagues (think SUSE and Rancher)
- AI anyone who has material, please share.
- AI Gerald to send a question to marketing@
Data protection officer for openSUSE
- Not strictly necessary as of today, though desirable; latest with a Foundation openSUSE will need a data protection officer.
- Gerald is waiting for a brief role description.
- Will then share that and a request for volunteer(s) with project@.
openSUSE + LibreOffice conference update
- Marina reported from prep call Sep 28th, where the team tested the platform,
- Next step is testing accessibility.
- AI everyone to log into the platform to become familiar.
Board presentation slot at openSUSE + LibreOffice conference
- Not too much input from project@ so far.
- Probably a good idea to create a slide deck, go through that, and then take open questions.
- Some thoughts
- Closing the Leap Gap: transparency (features, bugs,...)
- It would be great to get updates from the different teams of openSUSE.
- AI Axel: prepare board presentation for oSLO, update statistics
- AI Axel to invite heroes, marketing@, membership officials, election officials, localiz$
- co-present, or
- share input or slides, or
- abstain this time around.