Archive:Board meeting 2019-03-20
Absent: Marina (Personal Reasons)
- We started and ended this meeting with a topic dear to some members of the boards heart, patterns, but that discussion is mostly boring and not relevant to the board hence its not documented here.
- Some meeting minutes are not sent out, many not on the wiki, previous writers of minutes to address this
- SUSE Business update
* SUSE is now Independent * Still some bugzilla issues, being worked on
- Board wiki Axel still needs to add himself (he will add himself after
- Question / Discussion around GDPR issues with metrics.opensuse.org, this is not an issue as it is covered by https://en.opensuse.org/Terms_of_site
- The first part of board meetings will become public so openSUSE contributors can join and possibly ask questions / be a part of discussions, Then the meeting will move to a second private video call for the board to discuss other matters.
- Nothing new on foundations in the last 2 weeks.
- Richard, Gertjan - check their minutes are on the wiki
- Axel - Add himself to the board page
- Simon - Recreate a list of possible foundation options.