openSUSE:Build Service Installation SUSE
tagline: From openSUSE
The packages are available from the OBS:Server repository. The easiest way to install them is to use the provided 1-click install link for your distribution:
- OBS version 2.7 for openSUSE Leap 42.1
- OBS version 2.6 for openSUSE 13.2
- OBS version 2.6 for openSUSE 13.1
- OBS version 2.6 for SLE 12
- OBS version 2.6 for SLE 11 SP3
Snapshot packages of the current development version can be found at the OBS:Server:Unstable repository.
The setup instructions are maintained in the file /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/README.SETUP in the obs-api package and can also be viewed online for the current development version.
For the stable version you need to use /usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/README.SETUP provided by the package.