|This article is being considered for deletion!|
Repositories for openSUSE 11.3 and 11.4 are no more supported.
Please do not blank, merge, or move this article, or remove this notice. Refer to this article's discussion page and our deletion policy for more information.
The KDE SC 4.7 is currently in stable, but not yet in a bugfix mode. There is:
- Community supported version is currently 4.7.0 (2011-08-11).
You can find the following repositories:
- Core packages: This is basic set useful for majority of users.
- Extra: Here you will find more KDE applications.
- PIM 4.7: PIM is a Personal Information Manager, suite of applications that will help you keep your communications, contacts and schedule under control.
- Unstable:Playground: This is for experienced users that know how to work around the problems. We would like that more people use this, at least on a part time basis, as that will speed up testing and help improve openSUSE KDE, but if you just installed your first openSUSE (Linux), avoid this kind of repositories.
To add repository copy and paste appropriate line in a console.