SDB:Cannot connect to paired Bluetooth devices
If you have a Bluetooth headphone/mouse/smartphone/PC paired with your openSUSE but cannot connect it anymore, try the following solutions.
Restart computer and Bluetooth devices
- Power off your Bluetooth device.
- Restart your computer.
- Power on your Bluetooth device.
- Try to connect again.
If this solution doesn't work for you, try next...
Unpair and pair again
- Go to Bluetooth devices list.
- KDE: System Settings -> Network -> Bluetooth -> Devices, or right-click Bluetooth icon in system tray and select "Configure Bluetooth" in context menu.
- GNOME: right-click Bluetooth icon in panel and select "Preferences".
- Remove the paired Bluetooth device.
- If the Bluetooth device is a smartphone or another computer, unpair in their OS, too.
- Pair the device and your computer again.