Portal Talk:SUSE Studio
tagline: From openSUSE
The left column lacks styling. The page should also:
- implement the Portal template
- have inline links, not navbar (like Portal:Wiki)
SUSE Studio Appliance Ideation
A few of the appliance ideas proposed by Cornelius Schumacher include:
- Gitorious appliance
- Ruby on Rails deployment platform, for easy deployment of Rails apps
- Development systems for KDE, GNOME, Ruby on Rails, Kernel, etc.
- Java server deployment platform, for easy deployment of Java apps, Tomcat etc.
- Showcase live system for openSUSE desktop with demo data, etc.
- Drupal appliance
- Diaspora demo system
- Database appliances like MySQL, PostgreSQL, usable as a base for other appliances
- Wiki appliance, Mediawiki, Twiki, etc.
- Etherpad appliance
- File server appliance (ftp, webdav, torrent, etc.)
- Groupware appliance, Zimbra, Kolab, OX, etc.
--christian_bryant 11:00, 2 October 2010 (UTC)