The Application is suited for all desktop environments at its usage is done completely through a terminal.
- Command-line scanner
- Milter interface for sendmail
- Advanced database updater with support for scripted updates and digital signatures
- Virus database updated multiple times per day
- Built-in support for all standard mail file formats
- Built-in support for various archive formats, including Zip, RAR, Dmg, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, OLE2, Cabinet, CHM, BinHex, SIS and others
- Built-in support for ELF executables and Portable Executable files packed with UPX, FSG, Petite, NsPack, wwpack32, MEW, Upack and obfuscated with SUE, Y0da Cryptor and others
- Built-in support for popular document formats including MS Office and MacOffice files, HTML, Flash, RTF and PDF
Help and assistance
The official documentation is the best place for troubleshooting.
However, there is a guide to help you to install and configure this Application for usage on openSUSE.