tagline: From openSUSE
openSUSE 12.2 Release information edit
openSUSE 12.2 was released on Wednesday September 5th 2012 and brought the best of Free Software in the familiar openSUSE package: stable and complete.
12.2 can be downloaded from software.opensuse.org. Also available was a German 12.2 boxed retail edition. Retail editions boast a complete printed user manual, physical installation media, and include exciting money-off vouchers. Note openSUSE 12.2 has been succeeded by openSUSE 12.3.
Feature highlights edit
In detail edit
In the news edit
- Aug 13: Need a Wallpaper Changer for GNOME? Try Variety! (by Nenad Latinović)
- Aug 12: Command Line Tuesdays – Part Eight (by Nenad Latinović)
- Aug 07: Official 13.1 Docker Containers Released (by Henne Vogelsang)
- Aug 05: Command Line Tuesdays – Part Seven (by Nenad Latinović)
- Jul 31: MATE 1.8.1 Available on openSUSE (by Nenad Latinović)