tagline: From openSUSE
openSUSE 12.2 Release information edit
openSUSE 12.2 was released on Wednesday September 5th 2012 and brought the best of Free Software in the familiar openSUSE package: stable and complete.
12.2 can be downloaded from software.opensuse.org. Also available was a German 12.2 boxed retail edition. Retail editions boast a complete printed user manual, physical installation media, and include exciting money-off vouchers. Note openSUSE 12.2 has been succeeded by openSUSE 12.3 and on Jan 15th 2014 has been discontinued its support.
Feature highlights edit
In detail edit
In the news edit
- Nov 12: What to expect from Btrfs on openSUSE 13.2? (by Douglas DeMaio)
- Nov 06: openSUSE project creates buzz in Italy (by Douglas DeMaio)
- Nov 04: openSUSE 13.2: green light to freedom! (by Ancor Gonzalez Sosa)
- Oct 23: Sneak Peek into GNOME on openSUSE 13.2 (by Kostas Koudaras)
- Oct 16: openSUSE 13.2: time to get your hands dirty (by Ancor Gonzalez Sosa)