tagline: From openSUSE
openSUSE 12.2 Release information edit
openSUSE 12.2 was released on Wednesday September 5th 2012 and brought the best of Free Software in the familiar openSUSE package: stable and complete.
12.2 can be downloaded from software.opensuse.org. Also available was a German 12.2 boxed retail edition. Retail editions boast a complete printed user manual, physical installation media, and include exciting money-off vouchers. Note openSUSE 12.2 has been succeeded by openSUSE 12.3.
Feature highlights edit
In detail edit
In the news edit
- Mar 11: Sneak Preview of oSC14 Sessions (by Jos Poortvliet)
- Feb 25: openSUSE Board F2F Meeting (by Izabel Valverde)
- Dec 18: Announcing openSUSE Education Li-f-e 13.1 (by Izabel Valverde)
- Nov 19: openSUSE 13.1: Ready For Action! (by Jos Poortvliet)
- Nov 18: We’re Ready For The Release, Are You?! (by Jos Poortvliet)