tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the KDE Portal edit
What makes KDE on openSUSE special?
- It has a team of dedicated engineers who spend much of their time fixing bugs so you can rely on KDE.
- It has a large, active and highly experienced community team around it who bring multiple points of view and different interests to the project so that KDE on openSUSE meets many users' needs
- Through its innovation it stimulates the openSUSE distribution to develop, evolve and progress
Things to do edit
- Get a grip on all the links. The sheer amount of links on this portal is enormous. There are a couple of things where we can consolidate:
- Transfer and update some KDE 4 tips you should know
All of KDE edit
In the news edit
- Jun 07: New blog Javier Llorente
- May 31: AMD/ATI fglrx 8.961 Catalyst 12.4 (build 5) rpms available for openSUSE 12.2, 12.1, 11.4, 11.3 & Tumbleweed Bruno Friedmann
- Mar 30: AMD/ATI fglrx 8.951 Catalyst 12.3 rpms available for openSUSE 12.2, 12.1, 11.4, 11.3 Bruno Friedmann
- Mar 08: ATI/AMD fglrx 8.950 Catalyst 12.2 rpm available for openSUSE 11.3, 11.4, 12.1 Bruno Friedmann