tagline: From openSUSE
openSUSE 12.2 Release information edit
openSUSE 12.2 was released on Wednesday September 5th 2012 and brought the best of Free Software in the familiar openSUSE package: stable and complete.
12.2 can be downloaded from software.opensuse.org. Also available was a German 12.2 boxed retail edition. Retail editions boast a complete printed user manual, physical installation media, and include exciting money-off vouchers. Note openSUSE 12.2 has been succeeded by openSUSE 12.3.
Feature highlights edit
In detail edit
In the news edit
- May 17: openSUSE Kicks Off Development with Milestone 1 (by anditosan)
- May 08: Announcing the release of openSUSE Edu Li-f-e 12.3-1 (by Lars Vogdt)
- Apr 15: About ARMv7 progress and ARMing for AArch64 (by Jos Poortvliet)
- Mar 22: openSUSE for new geekos (by Jos Poortvliet)
- Mar 13: openSUSE 12.3 – Awesome as 1-2-3 (by Jos Poortvliet)