tagline: From openSUSE
This meeting is meant to discuss organization of the openSUSE Conference. The goal for the meeting is to bring everybody up to speed. We discuss what has been done by whom and what needs to be done by whom.
- Where: #openSUSE-project IRC channel
- Next meeting: See our event calendar
- Who: Everybody interested in organizing the openSUSE Conference
Agenda for Next Meeting
Comments on stuff done and in progress
- Logo and Motto chosen:
Motto: "The Strength To Change"
- Arranged a trip to Dubrovnik for the weekend, for a series of meetings, and to choose the proposed places for the parties
- Business track accepted? (no opposition in the project ML); CfP should think about how to define it - some tips in the ML discussion
- "Sponsorship Brochure" work in progress - Svebor Prstačić and Izabel Valverde;
- Enola started working on map POIs for website
- Svebor Working on contract draft for the venue
- CfP plan proposed
Stuff to start working on
- We have motto and log, need announcements
- Promotional materials for FOSDEM / other conferences
If you can't participate but want to ask a question anyway add it here.
You can find dates, agendas and logs of past meetings in our archive