tagline: From openSUSE
About Me edit
- Where do you live?
- Tokyo / Japan
- What would you like to do in openSUSE?
- I'd like to provide important informations about openSUSE to Japanese users and increase contributers, in order to make openSUSE OUR distribution.
- What skills you have, or what are you good at?
- Translating English documents into Japanese. Packaging.
- What is your Linux experience?
- My life with Linux has started in 2002, when SUSE was spelled as 'SuSE' and the version was 8.1.