tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the SUSE Studio Portal edit
 What is SUSE Studio?
SUSE Studio is a simple and fast appliance (custom operating system) builder, which provides an easy to use, web-based user interface and will run in your browser without other needed software. One great feature is the SUSE Studio Testdrive. You can boot, configure and test your newly build operating system in a browser window without downloading anything.
SUSE Gallery is the place where you can find an existing appliance that you can download and use immediately. It is tightly integrated with SUSE Studio, so you can easily start to customize the appliances if you want to do so.
SUSE Studio Blog:
- May 13: Interview with the creator of JOPUX by James Mason
- Apr 16: Azure support gets a promotion! by James Mason
- Mar 25: Client-side JS MV* Framework Roundup by James Mason
- Mar 20: openSUSE back on Azure by James Mason
- Mar 13: openSUSE 12.3 is here! by David Majda
- May 17: MySQL: Host Localhost is not allowed to connect to this MySQL Server by rkachelriess
- May 15: Sysctl System Logging service failed to start. by Normonator
- May 14: Suse studio by Alejandro Bonilla-2
- May 14: Need help with getting MusicBrainz prerequisites installed. by Danielx64
- May 13: Help : lost account by Koenraad