tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the SUSE Studio Portal edit
What is SUSE Studio?
SUSE Studio is a simple and fast appliance (custom operating system) builder, which provides an easy to use, web-based user interface and will run in your browser without other needed software. One great feature is the SUSE Studio Testdrive. You can boot, configure and test your newly build operating system in a browser window without downloading anything.
SUSE Gallery is the place where you can find an existing appliance that you can download and use immediately. It is tightly integrated with SUSE Studio, so you can easily start to customize the appliances if you want to do so.
SUSE Studio Blog:
- Nov 03: SLE12 is here! (technology preview) by Jordi Massaguer
- Aug 30: Featured Appliance: SUSE OpenStack Cloud 4 Admin by Anonymous
- May 08: Packman repos: fixed by Jordi Massaguer
- Apr 11: Featured Appliance: SUSE Cloud 3 Admin by Anonymous
- Feb 06: Featured Appliance: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Admin by Anonymous
- Nov 20: os error i dont know what to do by samuel ling
- Nov 19: Unable to edit appliance by Akash Ravi
- Nov 18: Appliance logo format by rferreira
- Nov 18: KDE 5 Theme Problem by Jacob Soffer
- Nov 15: Multimedia Suse by JDF