tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the SUSE Studio Portal edit
What is SUSE Studio?
SUSE Studio is a simple and fast appliance (custom operating system) builder, which provides an easy to use, web-based user interface and will run in your browser without other needed software. One great feature is the SUSE Studio Testdrive. You can boot, configure and test your newly build operating system in a browser window without downloading anything.
SUSE Gallery is the place where you can find an existing appliance that you can download and use immediately. It is tightly integrated with SUSE Studio, so you can easily start to customize the appliances if you want to do so.
SUSE Studio Blog:
- May 08: Packman repos: fixed by Jordi Massaguer
- Apr 11: Featured Appliance: SUSE Cloud 3 Admin by James Mason
- Feb 06: Featured Appliance: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Admin by James Mason
- Jan 28: openSUSE 13.1 now available on Azure by James Mason
- Dec 05: Coming soon: HTTPS-only on SUSE Studio by James Mason
- Aug 20: (?) Need some help by Gluzz
- Aug 16: Freezes after launch KDE4 in openSuse 13.1 by Delidov George
- Aug 12: Suse Studio: build an All In One Distro by LINOX Lug Novara
- Aug 07: 'OwnCloud in a box' network interface problems by tompecht