tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the SUSE Studio Portal edit
What is SUSE Studio?
SUSE Studio is a simple and fast appliance (custom operating system) builder, which provides an easy to use, web-based user interface and will run in your browser without other needed software. One great feature is the SUSE Studio Testdrive. You can boot, configure and test your newly build operating system in a browser window without downloading anything.
SUSE Gallery is the place where you can find an existing appliance that you can download and use immediately. It is tightly integrated with SUSE Studio, so you can easily start to customize the appliances if you want to do so.
SUSE Studio Blog:
- Apr 11: Featured Appliance: SUSE Cloud 3 Admin by James Mason
- Feb 06: Featured Appliance: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Admin by James Mason
- Jan 28: openSUSE 13.1 now available on Azure by James Mason
- Dec 05: Coming soon: HTTPS-only on SUSE Studio by James Mason
- Nov 19: openSUSE 13.1 by Björn Geuken
- Apr 15: Bash/ Terminal Commands Install Packages...? by jwm224
- Apr 14: missing/failed builds by Kenjutsushi
- Apr 14: Refresh of repositories by DocB
- Apr 13: hola poner los driver en mi distrito by naviero1959
- Apr 13: I need a package for wifi connectivity... ??? by jwm224