tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the SUSE Studio Portal edit
What is SUSE Studio?
SUSE Studio is a simple and fast appliance (custom operating system) builder, which provides an easy to use, web-based user interface and will run in your browser without other needed software. One great feature is the SUSE Studio Testdrive. You can boot, configure and test your newly build operating system in a browser window without downloading anything.
SUSE Gallery is the place where you can find an existing appliance that you can download and use immediately. It is tightly integrated with SUSE Studio, so you can easily start to customize the appliances if you want to do so.
SUSE Studio Blog:
- Feb 06: Featured Appliance: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Admin by James Mason
- Jan 28: openSUSE 13.1 now available on Azure by James Mason
- Dec 05: Coming soon: HTTPS-only on SUSE Studio by James Mason
- Nov 19: openSUSE 13.1 by Björn Geuken
- Aug 12: Featured Appliance: Hands-on Particle Physics by James Mason
- Mar 08: SUSE installer by DocB
- Feb 23: Repo Import failed by Sebi55
- Feb 21: Yast2 falling back to ncurses but never comes up. by hello
- Feb 19: Remove the message built with suse studio by arunharidas
- Feb 19: SPAM: Yast2-firstboot not a GUI by cyborg4