tagline: From openSUSE
Welcome to the OpenStack Portal edit
openSUSE Versions edit
- openSUSE 12.2 includes OpenStack Essex
- openSUSE 12.3 includes OpenStack Folsom
- openSUSE 13.1 includes OpenStack Havana
Development discussions happen on the openSUSE mailing lists. The most important mailing list to follow OpenStack development and discuss OpenStack related topics is:
- email@example.com - Discussion about openSUSE in the cloud.
Subscribe - Unsubscribe - Help - Archives
We also have an IRC channel on Freenode: #opensuse-cloud.
Package development is a community development, feel free to join us!
The list of open and ongoing tasks is available via a public Trello board.
In the news edit
- October 2013: OpenStack Havana and openSUSE
- March 2013: openSUSE 12.3 is release with OpenStack Folsom
- March 2013: Moving to open development: OpenStack / Crowbar / Chef on SUSE
- March 2013: There is now an untested OpenStack Folsom on openSUSE 12.2 appliance in SUSE Studio
- February 2013: Coordinating efforts to create OpenStack packages for openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
- November 2011: openSUSE 12.1 released with OpenStack packages
- October 2010: First OpenStack packages available in the openSUSE Build Service, packaging done by Silas Sewell, Stefan Seyfried, Christian Berendt et. al