tagline: From openSUSE
The FreeMedForms project is a full set of medical applications (EMR, prescriber, drugs interaction checker, ICD10 coding assistant...). The project is administrated and developed by a community of medical doctors and computer scientists. The whole applications are freely available without charges and are released with the full code source. You can contact the FreeMedForms team with our mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- multi Operating Systems (Linux, MacOs, Windows, FreeBSD)
- Full EMR
- Drug-drug interaction manager
- Patient-drug interaction (partial)
- ICD10 coding assitant
- Local use (SQLite) or network connected (MySQL)
- Special Collection for Doctors and Clinical needs.